Canadian Pardons & U.S. Entry Waiver Services

USA Entry Waiver FAQs

USA Entry Waiver Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

Have a look at frequently asked questions & answers to understand more.
A U.S. Entry Waiver is a document that allows persons who have been convicted of a criminal offense to legally enter the U.S.. It can last for up to 5 years, at which time it must be renewed.
No, however you will need to show court documents that verify this. To order court documents please submit an application.
Yes. A U.S. Entry Waiver only allow a person to visit the U.S. for a specific period of time; however, they can be used multiple times right up until they expire. If you are planning to stay in the U.S. for longer than 3 months there may be additional forms that must be completed and notarized, and then attached to your application.
You can apply for it any time. There is no waiting period.
Yes, unfortunately U.S. Customs does not recognize a Canadian Pardon.
Due to delays in acquiring RCMP certified records from Ottawa, U.S. Entry Waiver applications now take between 6 to 8 months to assemble. If fingerprints are taken in one of our offices, they will be biometrically scanned. This will drastically reduce RCMP processing time to approximately 3-4 months. Another 6 to 12 months of processing time should be expected for a decision to be rendered by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection office.
Yes, if you are deemed to be of a high risk to re-offend, your application can be denied.
No. People who have been charged with driving under the influence are allowed to enter the U.S. as long as they have a certified copy of their RCMP record. To get this done, please go to our “biometric fingerprints” section.
No, once an application is received by any US Customs or Homeland Security Office, we cannot track your file.

Do you have any question? Submit it now!