Canadian Pardons & U.S. Entry Waiver Services

Ink Fingerprints


We offer high quality ink and roll on standard fingerprint forms.  We can fingerprint you on the Canadian C216-C form, the FBI FD-258 form, or any other standard form provided from a foreign government.

Fingerprints may be required to obtain police certificates from different countries for many different reasons such as:


-Landed Immigrant status
-Permanent residency
-Canadian citizenship
-Pardon applications
-US entry waiver applications
-Foreign visas / travel


If you need your fingerprints taken you may come to our walk-in center with 2 valid forms of identification with at least one bearing a picture.

Forms of identification accepted:


Driver’s license (foreign driver’s license accepted)
Medicare – Health Card
Landed documents
Work permits
Student permits
SIN (Social Insurance Number)
Provincial identification card
Birth certificate
Citizenship card



  • Fees for ink fingerprints are $40
  • Additional copies are $20
  • ONLY CERTIFIED COPIES will be accepted